It is extremely important to us at IGTS to keep your personal information confidential and secure, and any information about you that you provide us with when using our site is indicated, such as the information you provide when registering for a user account or when entering into transactions via the site which may include (but not limited to) Your name, contact information, gender, date of birth and profession; all with "personal information", and any reference to "we" and "us" is considered a reference to IGTS.
Agreement to transfer personal information:
Any approval related to the right to transfer the information referred to in this paragraph is considered to include your agreement to transfer the applicable personal information to another jurisdiction, and this may result in a different level of privacy protection than that in your country.
The information we collect and how we use it:
We collect information, including personal information, when you register to obtain a user account and / or participate in courses or electronic payment and / or send us an email and / or participate in our public forums, and we also collect some usage information about the performance of learners and patterns Learning, in addition to the above, we track information that shows records such as the pages you visit on our site, the dates of their visit, the order in which they were visited and any hyperlinks and other tools of the user interface you have used.
We may record the IP address, operating system, and browser that each user uses and we may - based on the IP address - determine the user's Internet service provider and the geographical location of their contact point.
Use and disclosure to others:
Through IGTS we may use your information collected from the site, among other things (including your personal information). In the event that we share or disclose your personal information to others, this third party requires that personal information be treated confidentially and that it maintain adequate security to protect the information from loss, misuse, unauthorized use, disclosure, modification, or destruction.
We will disclose and share the personal information required of others in order to fulfill the mentioned request when collecting this information, such as: , both individually and collectively. It also helps us in assessing site access and use and the impact of IGTS on the education community globally.
- Providing certificates through the bodies that issue certificates.
- Help us improve the offers offered by IGTS, both individually and collectively. It also helps us in assessing site access and use and the impact of IGTS on the education community globally.
- Track individual and group attendance, progress and completion of e-courses, and analyze student performance statistics and the method used by them for learning.
- Dissemination of information, other than personal information, collected about access to the IGTS website, its use, impact and student performance.
- Send updates about online courses offered by IGTS or other events, contact you about notifications about IGTS products or services, IGTS affiliates, or selected business partners you may be interested in, or send you emails on any matters related to site maintenance or updates.
- Archive this information and / or use it to communicate with you in the future. Maintain and improve the functionality and security of the site, our software, systems and network.
- For scientific research purposes
This information (including personal information) can be shared with others as follows:
- Service providers or contractors that perform certain services on our behalf, including processing information that you provide to us on the site, operating the site or sections of it, providing or managing courses, or in relation to other aspects of IGTS services or partner institutions.
- For the purposes of scientific research (as mentioned previously), however, we will only share your personal information to the extent necessary to meet the stated purpose at the time of collecting this information.
- To provide you with opportunities to communicate with other users who may have your same interests or educational goals, for example, we may recommend you with specific study partners or introduce you to potential students or mentors. In this case, we may use the information we collect about you to determine who might be interested in communicating with you, but we will only provide other users with your username and will not disclose your real name or email address to them.
- For purposes of integration with third-party services, we may host some content that IGTS does not control, such as hosting videos from YouTube.
In addition to the above, we may share information we collected and do not constitute the possibility of personal identification with the public and with others, including but not limited to: researchers and business partners.
Links to other websites:
Account Deletion Policy:
As an IGTS user, you are able to permanently delete your account, including all the data and information that we collected from you such as purchasing history and enrolled courses.
You will not be able to retrieve your deleted account's data and information upon deleting your account.
Account Deletion Process:
In order to permanently delete your account, make sure you are currently logged in and go to the account settings page, then follow the steps mentioned in the account deletion section.