- Dr. Mahmoud Zayed is a Sales Consultant for several companies in various fields.
- He acquired more than 12 years of experience in sales.
- He spent 10 years in the pharmaceutical sales field in different positions.
- He started as a sales rep, then senior, then sales supervisor after that district manager before becoming a National Sales Manager in the digital healthcare field for 2 years.
- Dr. Zayed was awarded the best performance award in 2011 and 2017.
- In 2012 he was nominated to join a national marketing project and this project was selected to be the best.
- He proposed an innovative mobile application to improve customer engagement in 2017.
- On the academic side, Dr. Zayed received his bachelor’s degree from Alexandria University in Pharmaceutical sciences in 2007.
- Moreover, he earned a master’s degree MBA in marketing with a dual degree from Cardiff Met. UK and AAST.
- Dr. Zayed started his career in training and consultancy by obtaining a PCT certificate in training from Cairo University in 2015, then he joined two international programs to enhance consulting capacity.
- One of them is sponsored by EBRD and other programs sponsored by IMC and GIZ.
- He succeeded to create creative materials in different branches, teach, and participate in several reputable places and events.
- Currently, he teaches in each of SSM (Swiss School of Management) in the MBA program and AAST (Arab Academy for Sciences and Technology) in sales and marketing diploma.